Photobucket

she whom adores pictures over long ramble . she whom blog revolves around family and friends

Photobucket

she whom bosses around at The Merci Store

WEDDING IN RED

My first ever experience in running a beautiful and meaningful solemnization and reception for Shima Paiman , a very close friend of my family . Was held in Red at Alson Klana , Seremban somewhere in March . Yeah , I was too late in order . Leasing Elfira Roselini's Red Kurung Moden .

To Shima Paiman & Spouse :
Have a wonderful beautiful marriage and Barakallahuhair !

Pelamin by the Ministry of Wedding


The DIY Couple Wooden Tag and Shoe Flower
by Shima Paiman herself at Projek Resepsi


Beautiful Pictures - courtesy of Joezakaria


My sister in Red and her husband , Taufiq in Black-frame Spectacle


I'm having mine in White soon , InsyaAllah
xx

No comments: